On the composition operators on the Bloch space of several complex variables
- 37 Downloads
In this paper we first look upon some known results on the composition operator as bounded or compact on the Bloch-type space in polydisk and ball, and then give a sufficient and necessary condition for the composition operator to be compact on the Bloch space in a bounded symmetric domain.
KeywordsBloch space bounded symmetric domains composition operator bergman metric
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 6.Hua, L. K., Harmonic analysis of functions of several complex variables in the classical domains, Transl. Amer. Math. Soc., 1963, 1: 6.Google Scholar
- 7.Lu, Q. K., The Classical Manifolds and the Classical Domains (in Chinese), Shanghai: Shanghai Scientific and Technical Publishers, 1963.Google Scholar
- 12.Zhou, Z. H., Stevo, S., Dana, C., Composition operator between Bloch-type space in polydisc, to appear.Google Scholar
- 13.Zhou, Z. H., The essential normal of a composition operators beween the Bloch-type space in polydiscs (to appear).Google Scholar
- 14.Zhou, Z. H., Weighted composition operator between Bloch-type space in polydisc (Part of them was reported in ICM2002, Geometry Function in SCV).Google Scholar