Improvement of kasugamycin-producing strain by the agar piece method and the prototroph method
- 303 Downloads
KeywordsStreptomyces Soybean Meal Rice Blast Amino Acid Mixture Kasugamycin
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Fantini, A. A.:Experimental approaches to strain improvement. Developments Ind. Microbiol. 7: 79, 1966.Google Scholar
- Hamada, M.:Antimicrobial activity of kasugamycin. J. Antibiotics. Ser. A 18: 104, 1965.Google Scholar
- Ishikura, T.: Japan. Patent 66—10173 (Cl. 36AO) 31, May 1966.Google Scholar
- Ishiyama, T.:Studies on the preventive effect of kasugamycin on rice blast. J. Antibiotics Ser. A 18: 115, 1965.Google Scholar
- Jones, L. A.:Use of recombination for developing Streptomycete strains for drug fermentation. Developments Ind. Microbiol. 7: 124, 1966.Google Scholar
- Kuroya, M.:Further studies on the screening method of Streptomyces antibioticus and their application to the newly isolated Streptomyces. Studies on the antibiotic substance from Actinomyces. J. Antibiotics Ser. B 6: 397, 1953.Google Scholar
- Umezewa, H.:A new antibiotic, kasugamycin. J. Antibiotics Ser. A 18: 101, 1965.Google Scholar
- Umezawa, H.: Japan Patent 66-21757 (Cl.36H24), 19 Dec. 1966.Google Scholar
- Yagi, Y.:Production of kasugamycin by Streptomyces kasugaensis. I. Oils and fatty acids as carbon sources. J. Ferment. Technol. 49: 117, 1971.Google Scholar
© Institute of Microbiology, Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic 1971