Study on the thermal decomposition kinetics ofcis/trans-[Cu(gly)2] • H2O
- 170 Downloads
The thermal decomposition reactions of the complexescis/trans-[Cu(gly)2] • H2O were studied by TG-DSC methods. The results showed that they have similar decomposition process, which occur in two steps. The first step is the loss of water and the second step is the decomposition of anhydrous complexes. But forcis-[Cu(gly)2]•H2O, the temperature of losing water is higher than that oftrans-isomer. Their reaction mechanisms of the two-step decomposition were also proposed.
Keywordscopper(II) complex thermal analysis thermal decomposition kinetics cis/trans isomers glycin
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Liu Zhenhai, ed., Guide of Thermal Analysis (in Chinese), Beijing: Science Press, 1991.Google Scholar
- 2.Chen Jinghong, Li Chuanru, eds., Thermal Analysis and Its Applications (in Chinese), Beijing: Science Press, 1995.Google Scholar
- 3.Chemical Society of Japan, ed., A Synthesis Handbook of Inorganic Compounds (in Chinese), Vol. 3, Beijing: Chemistry Industry Press, 1988, 3.Google Scholar
- 5.Li Yuzheng, ed., Thermal Analysis (in Chinese), Beijing: Tsinghua University Press, 1987.Google Scholar
- 6.Fridman, H.L. J., Macromolecular Sci. (Chem.), 1967, 41: 51.Google Scholar