Block-based test data adequacy measurement criteria and test complexity metrics
- 34 Downloads
On the basis of software testing tools we developed for programming languages, we firstly present a new control flowgraph model based on block. In view of the notion of block, we extend the traditional program-based software test data adequacy measurement criteria, and empirically analyze the subsume relation between these measurement criteria. Then, we define four test complexity metrics based on block. They are J-complexity 0; J-complexity 1; J-complexity 1+; J-complexity 2. Finally, we show the Kiviat diagram that makes software quality visible.
Key wordsblock node segment control flowgraph model test data adequacy measurement criteria test complexity metric Kiviat diagram
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- International Software Automation Inc, 1999. Panorama VB User's Manual. Computer Department of Zhejiang University.Google Scholar
- Sun Ting, 1999. Design and Implementation of the software testing tool Thesis for master degree. Zhejiang University, Hangzhou 72p. (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- Yang Jianjun, Chen Weidong, Ye Chengqing, et al., 2000. Design and Implementation of Testing Tools for Contextfree Languages.Journal of Computer Research and Development.37(11):1375–1381 (in Chinese, with Engligh abstract).Google Scholar
- Zheng Renjiei, 1992. Computer's Software Testing Techniques. Tsinghua University Press, Beijing, 264p. (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- Zhu, Hong, Jin Lingzi, 1997. Software Quality Assurance and Testing. Science Press, Beijing, 255p. (in Chinese).Google Scholar