KeywordsEqui Diagram Alloy Phase Diagram Crys Structure Lave Phase Peritectic Reaction
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1889Tam: G. Tammann,Z. Phys. Chem., 3 447 (1889) in German. (Equi Diagram; Experimental)Google Scholar
- Indicates key paper. 11Mat: C.H. Mathewson, “Sodium-Silver Alloys,”Int. Z. Metallogr., 1, 51–63 (1911). (Equi Diagram; Experimental; Indicates presence of the phase diagram)Google Scholar
- 31Zin: E. Zintl, J. Goubeau, and W. Dullenkopf, “Salt-Like Compounds and Intermetallic Phases of Na in Liquid Ammonia,”Z. Phys. Chem., A154, 1–46 (1931) in German. (Experimental)Google Scholar
- 33Zin: E. Zintl and G. Brauer, “On the Valence Election Rule and the Atomic Radii of Base Metals in Alloys,”Z. Phys. Chem., B20, 245–271 (1933) in German. (Experimental)Google Scholar
- 65Ell: R.P. ElliottConstitution of Binary Alloys, First Supplement, McGraw Hill, New York, 13 (1965). (Compilation)Google Scholar
- Indicates key paper. 68Lam: G.J. Lamprecht and P. Crowther, “Solubility of Metals in Liquid Na: The Systems Na−Ag, Na−Zn and Na−Ce,”Trans. AIME, 242, 2169–2171 (1968). (Equi Diagrams Experimental)Google Scholar
- Indicates key paper. 69Wee: J.R. Weeks, “Liquidus of the Na−Ag System: 0 to 6 at.% Ag,”Trans. ASM, 62, 304 (1969). (Equi Diagram; Experimental)Google Scholar
- 83Cha: M.W. Chase, “Heats of Transformation of the Elements,”Bull. Alloy Phase Diagrams, 4(1), 124 (1983). (Thermo; Compilation)Google Scholar
© American Society for Metals 1986