Thermal stability ofp-xylene-formaldehyde resin and its derivatives
- 19 Downloads
Nitrated and chlorinated derivatives ofp-xylene-formaldehyde resin were prepared and the resin samples were characterised by IR and NMR spectra. The average molecular weight of the resin samples was determined by vapour pressure osmometry. Kinetic parameters were determined from differential thermal analysis and thermogravimetry using Chatterjee, Anderson-Freeman, Broido, Flynn and Wall, Reich and Kissinger methods.
Keywordsp-Xylene-formaldehyde resin average molecular weight thermogravimetry differential thermal analysis
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Anderson H C 1962SPE Trans. 2 202–6 1962Chem. Abst. 57 11365hGoogle Scholar
- Broido A 1969J. Polym. Sci. A2 1761Google Scholar
- Chatterjee P K 1965J. Polym. Sci. A3 4253Google Scholar
- Colson G A Ch. (6)11, 22; Cf. Beilstein Organische Chemii Band-V System number 467, Page 364Google Scholar
- Kissinger H E 1956J. Res. Natl. Bur. Stand. 57 217Google Scholar
- Patel R, Patel K C, Mankad B N and Patel R D 1979Proc. Indian Acad. Sci. (Chem. Sci.) A88 371Google Scholar