KeywordsEqui Diagram Alloy Phase Diagram Crys Structure Aluminosilicate Glass Partial Enthalpy
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Indicates key paper.06Mat: C.H. Mathewson, “Na−Al, Na−Mg and Na−Zn Alloys,”Z. Anorg. Chem., 48, 195–200 (1906) in German. (Equi Diagram; Experimental; Indicates presence of a phase diagram)Google Scholar
- 20Kre: R. Kremann and P.V. Reininghaus, “The Electromotive Behavior of Some Binary Metal Alloys,”Z. Metallkd., 12, 282–285 (1920) in German. (Equi Diagram; Experimental)Google Scholar
- 31Zin: E. Zintl, J. Goubeau, and W. Dullenkopf, “Salt-Like Compounds and Intermetallic Phases of Sodium in Molten Ammonia,”Z. Phys. Chem., 154, 1–46 (1931) in German. (Equi Diagram; Experimental)Google Scholar
- 38Zin: E. Zintl and W. Haucke, “Constitution of the Intermetallic Phases NaZn13, KZn13, KCd13, RbCd13 and CsCd13,”Z. Elektrochem., 44, 104–111 (1938) in German. (Crys Structure; Experimental)Google Scholar
- 60Hau: W. Hausler, “The Activity of Na in Molten Na−Zn Alloys at 600°,”Z. Metallkd., 51, 95–100 (1960) in German. (Thermo; Experimental)Google Scholar
- Indicates key paper.68Lam: G.J. Lamprecht and P. Crowther, “Solubility of Metals in Liquid Sodium: The Systems Na−Ag, Na−Zn and Na−Ce”,Trans. Metall. Soc. AIME, 242(10), 2169–2171 (1968). (Equi Diagram; Experimental)Google Scholar
- Indicates key paper.82Mor: A.G. Morachevskii, E.A. Maiorova, and O.I. Vorob'eva, “Thermodynamic Properties of Dilute Sodium Solutions in Liquid Zinc”,Elektrokhim., 18(1), 148–150 (1982). (Equi Diagram, Thermo; Experimental; Indicates presence of a phase diagram)Google Scholar
- 83Cha: M.W. Chase, “Heats of Transition of the Elements,”Bull. Alloy Phase Diagrams, 4(1), 124 (1983). (Equi Diagram, Thermo; Compilation)Google Scholar
© ASM International 1987