Phosphorus chloride-metal chloride-alkyl chloride complexes: Reactions with vanadium(III) chloride and vanadium(V) oxychloride
- 32 Downloads
The reactions of anhydrous vanadium(III) chloride and vanadium(V) oxychloride with trichloro- and phenyl dichloro-phosphine have been studied in the presence of alkylating agents such astert-butyl chloride,tert-amyl chloride, cyclohexyl chloride and triphenyl methyl chloride. Solid products have been obtained. The structures of the complexes have been assigned on the basis of elemental analyses, infrared spectra, magnetic susceptibility and conductivity data.
KeywordsOrganophosphonium polychloro metallates vanadium
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Bullock J I, Parrett F W and Taylor N J 1972J. Chem. Soc. Dalton p. 1843Google Scholar
- Bullock J I, Parrett F W and Taylor N J 1973J. Chem. Soc. Dalton p. 522Google Scholar
- Clark R J H 1963J. Chem. Soc. p. 1377Google Scholar
- Drake J E, Verbis J E and Wood J S 1969J. Chem. Soc. A345Google Scholar
- Fergusson J E, Ropper W R and Wilkins C J 1965J. Chem. Soc. p. 3715Google Scholar
- Griffiths I M and Nycholls D 1971J. Chem. Soc. A 2513Google Scholar
- Kinnear A M and Perren E A 1952J. Chem. Soc. 3 437Google Scholar
- Puri D M and Saini M S 1977Indian J. Chem. A15 362Google Scholar
- Puri D M and Saini M S 1978J. Indian Natl. Sci. Acad. A44 271Google Scholar
- Puri D M and Saini M S 1979J Indian Chem. Soc. VI 30Google Scholar
- Sneh Lata, Dubey S N and Puri D M 1980J. Indian Natl. Sci. Acad. A46 374Google Scholar