The In-Ta (indium-tantalum) system
Alloy Phase Diagram Evaluations
- 65 Downloads
KeywordsEqui Diagram Alloy Phase Diagram Crys Structure Liquid Indium Atomic Energy Review
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- *65Ram:.A. Raman and K. Schubert, “The Constitution of Some Alloy Series Related to TiAl3. II. Investigations in Some T-Al-Si and T4...6-In Systems,”Z. Metallkd., 56(1), 44–52 (1965) in German. (Equi Diagram, Crys Structure; Experimental)Google Scholar
- 69Das:.C. Dasarathy, “Liquid Immiscibility in Binary Indium Alloys,”Trans. Metall. Soc. AIME, 245(9), 2015–2019 (1969). (Equi Diagram; Theory)Google Scholar
- 73Yat:.S.P. Yatsenko and E.N. Dieva, “Solubility of Refractory Metals in Liquid Indium,”Zh. Fiz. Khim., 47(11), 2948 (1973) in Russian; TR:Russ. J. Phys. Chem., 47(11), 1658 (1973). (Equi Diagram; Experimental)Google Scholar
- 74Die:.E.N. Dieva, “Solubility of Metals of the Fifth and Sixth Periods in Liquid Indium,”Physicochemical Studies of Liquid Metals and Alloys, V.G. Bamburov, Ed., Izd. Ural’sk. Nauch. Tsentra Akad. Nauk SSSR, Severdlovsk, 105–110 (1974) in Russian. (Equi Diagram; Experimental)Google Scholar
- *82Vil:.P. Villars and K. Girgis, “Phase Diagrams Nb-In, Nb-Tl, Ta-In, and Ta-Tl,”Z. Metallkd., 73, 169–171 (1982) in German. (Equi Diagram; Experimental; #)Google Scholar
- 83Cha:.M.W. Chase, “Heats of Transition of the Elements,”Bull. Alloy Phase Diagrams, 4(1), 123–124 (1983). (Equi Diagram; Compilation)Google Scholar
© Springer 1988