Enzyme-catalyzed reaction of voltammetric enzyme-linked immunoassay system based on OAP as substrate
- 42 Downloads
Theo-aminophenol (OAP)-H2O2-horseradish peroxidase (HRP) voltammetric enzyme-linked immunoassay new system has extremely high sensitivity. HRP can be measured with a detection limit of 6.0×1010 g/L and a linear range of 1.0×10-9-4.0×10-6 g/L. The pure product of H2O2 oxidizing OAP catalyzed by HRP was prepared with chemical method. The enzyme-catalyzed reaction has been investigated with electroanalytical chemistry, UV/Vis spectrum, IR spectrum,13C NMR,1H NMR, mass spectrum, elemental analysis, etc. Under the selected enzyme-catalyzed reaction conditions, the oxidation product of OAP with H2O2 catalyzed by HRP is 2-aminophenoxazine-3-one. The processes of the enzyme-catalyzed reaction and the electroreduction of the product of the enzymecatalyzed reaction have been described.
Keywordso-aminophenol horseradish peroxidase voltammetry enzyme-catalysis electrochemical immunoassay
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Jiao Kui, Zhang Shusheng, Zhang Min et al., Progress of electrochemical immunoassay,Fenxi Huaxue (Chinese Journal of Analytical Chemistry (in Chinese), 1995, 23(10): 1211.Google Scholar
- 2.Jiao Kui, Zhang Shusheng, Wei Lu, Investigation of voltammetrie enzyme-linked immunoassay based on new system of ODA-H2O2-HRP,Science in China, Ser. B, 1996, 39(2): 135.Google Scholar
- 3.Jiao Kui, Zhang Shusheng, Wei Lu et al., Investigation of voltammetrie enzyme-linked immunoassay based on new system of OT-H2O2-HRP,Acta Chimica Sinica (in Chinese), 1997, 55(11): 1121.Google Scholar
- 5.Homma, M., Graham, A. F., Synthesis of mengoviral ribonucleic acid in L cells,Biochim. Biophys. Acta, 1962, 61: 642.Google Scholar
- 9.Kreingol’d, S. U., Vasnev, A. X., Serebryakova, G. V. et al., Identification of products of the oxidation ofo-aminophenol by hydrogen peroxide in the presence of traces of chromium (VI),Zh Vses Khim Obshchest (in Russian), 1974, 19(2): 35.Google Scholar
- 10.Everse, J., Everse, K. E., Crisham, M. B.,Peroxidase in Chemistry and Biology, Vol. II, Boston: CRC Press, 1991, 5.Google Scholar