Spectroscopy of50V with (p, nγ) reaction
- 15 Downloads
Information on the low-lying levels up to ∼1.9 MeV excitation of the doubly odd nucleus50V has been obtained through the Ge (Li)-Ge (Li) coincidence study with the50Ti(p, nγ)50V reaction. Branching ratios have been measured and tentative spin-parity assignments have been made. A detailed comparison with other measurements reported recently has also been made. Using the lowest seniority wave functions with (f7/2) p 3 (f 7/2) n −1 configuration, energy levels and electromagnetic properties have been calculated. These have been compared with the present and earlier experimental data.
Keywords(p, nγ) reaction level structure shell model calculation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Bohr A and Mottleson B R 1969Nuclear Structure (W A Benjamin Inc.) Vol. 1. 382Google Scholar
- Buhl W F, Kovard D, Comfort J R, Hansen D and Pullen D J 1969Nucl. Phys. A 131)) Google Scholar
- Gupta S K, Saini S, Kailas S, Kerekatte S S and Kanetkar L J 1973Proc. Nucl. Phys. Soli State Phys. Symp. 16B 35Google Scholar
- Gupta S K, Saini S and Kanetkar L J 1974 BARC-768 55Google Scholar
- Lane A M 1964Nuclear Theory (Pairing force correlations and collective motion) W A Benjamin Inc. 23Google Scholar
- Lederer C M, Hollander J M and Perlman I, 1968Table of Isotope Sixth edition, John Wiley and SonsGoogle Scholar
- McCullen J D, Bayman R F and Zamick L 1965Phys. Rev. 134 B 515Google Scholar
- Nolen J A Jr., Schiffer J P, Williams N and Ehreustein D VonPhys. Rev. Lett. 18 1140Google Scholar
- Nomura T and Yamazaki T 1971The structure of f 7/2 Nuclei ed. R A Ricci, Editrice Compositori-Bologna 436Google Scholar