A preliminary report on the effects of commercial fertilizers on potatoes in Colorado
- 7 Downloads
KeywordsAMERICAN Potato Journal Potash Ammonium Sulphate Commercial Fertilizer Complete Fertilizer
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- (1).Harrington, F. M. 1935. Report on phosphate investigations during 1934. Montana Sta. Bul. 296:18–25.Google Scholar
- (2).Martin, Wm. H., B. E. Brown and H. B. Sprague. 1931. The influence of nitrogen, phosphoric acid, and potash on the number, shape and weight of potato tubers. Jour. Agr. Res. 43(3):231–260.Google Scholar
- (3).Folsom, Donald., F. V. Owen, and Hugh B. Smith. 1931. Comparisons of apparently healthy strains and tuber lines of potatoes. Maine Sta. Bul. 358:66–68.Google Scholar
- (4).Fisher, R. A. 1932. Statistical methods for research workers. Oliver & Boyd. London.Google Scholar
- (6).Harrington, F. M. 1935. Influence of fertilizers on maturity and type of potatoes. Amer. Soc. Hort. Sei. 33:560–562Google Scholar
© Springer 1937