The Ag−Li (Silver-Lithium) system
- 341 Downloads
KeywordsEqui Diagram Alloy Phase Diagram Crys Structure Neutron Diffraction Study Standard Reference Data
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 30Pas: S. Pastorello, “X-ray Diffraction Study of the Li−Ag System,”Gazz. Chim. Ital., 60, 493–501 (1930) in Italian. (Crys Structure; Experimental)Google Scholar
- 31Pas: S. Pastorello, “Thermal Analysis of the System Li−Ag,”Gazz. Chim. Ital., 61, 47–51 (1931) in Italian. (Equi Diagram; Experimental; Indicates presence of a phase diagram)Google Scholar
- 33Per: H. Perlitz, “The Structure of the α phase of the Ag−Li System,”Z. Kristallogr., 86, 155–158 (1933) in German. (Crys Structure; Experimental)Google Scholar
- 33Zin: E. Zintl and G. Brauer, “On the Valence Electron Rule and Atomic Radii of Base Metals in Alloys,”Z. Phys. Chem. (Leipzig), B20, 245–271 (1933) in German. (Crys Structure; Experimental)Google Scholar
- 51Hum: W. Hume-Rothery, J.O. Betterton, and J. Reynolds, “The Factors Affecting the Formation of 21/13 Electron Compounds in Alloys of Cu and Ag,”J. Inst. Met., 80, 609–616 (1951-52). (Crys Structure; Theory)Google Scholar
- Indicates key paper54Fre: W.E. Freeth and G.V. Raynor, “The Constitution of the System Ag−Li,”J. Inst. Met., 82, 569–574 (1953-54). (Equi Diagram, Crys Structure; Experimental; Indicates presence of a phase diagram)Google Scholar
- 78Pre: B. Predel, G. Oehme, and W. Vogelbein, “Calorimetric Studies of Solid and Liquid Ag−Li Alloys,”Z. Metallkd., 69, 163–166 (1978). (Thermo; Experimental)Google Scholar
- 81Bec: W. Becker, G. Schwitzgebel, and H. Ruppersberg, “Thermodynamic Investigations of Liquid Li−Pb and Li−Ag-Alloys—A Comparative Study,”Z. Metallkd., 72, 186–190 (1981). (Thermo; Experimental)Google Scholar
- 83Cha: M.W. Chase, “Heats of Transformation of the Elements,”Bull. Alloy Phase Diagrams, 4 (1), 124 (1983). (Thermo; Compilation)Google Scholar
© Springer 1986