Undamped oscillation of the sample autocovariance function and the effect of prewhitening operation
- 62 Downloads
KeywordsFrequency Response Function Spectral Density Function Spectral Window Front Axle Power Spectral Density Function
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- H. Akaike, “Note on power spectra,” Bulletin of the Japan Statistical Society, (1960), pp. 59–60 (in Japanese).Google Scholar
- S. H. Crandall, “Statistical properties of response to random vibration,” Chapter 4 in Random Vibration, S. H. Crandall editor, Technology Press of M. I. T. and John Wiley and Sons, Inc. New York, (1958), pp. 77–90.Google Scholar
- J. L. Doob, Stochastic Process, John Wiley and Sons, Inc. New York, (1953).Google Scholar
- B. Fujimori and T. Wakabayashi editors, Analysis of BEG and It’s Applications, Igaku Shoin Ltd. Tokyo, (1957) (in Japanese).Google Scholar
- I. Kanesige, “Measurement of power spectra of vehicle vibration and vehicle road roughness,” Proceedings of the 10th Japan National Congress for Appl. Mech., (1960), pp. 371–374.Google Scholar
© Institute of Statistical Mathematics 1961