On a multivariate generalization of the simultaneous analysis of variance test
- 50 Downloads
KeywordsVariance Test Simultaneous Analysis Simultaneous Test Linear Unbiased Estimate Multivariate Generalization
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- J. V. Armitage and P. R. Krishnaiah,Tables for the Studentized Largest Chi-Square Distribution and Their Applications, ARL 64-188, Aerospace Research Laboratories, Wright-Patterson AFB, Ohio, 1964.Google Scholar
- P. R. Krishnaiah,Simultaneous Tests and the Efficiency of Generalized Balanced Incomplete Block Designs, ARL 63-174, Aerospace Research Laboratories, Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, 1963.Google Scholar
- -, “Multiple comparison tests in multivariate case ” (to appear),Sankhyā, 27 (1965).Google Scholar
- S. N. Roy,Some Aspects of Multivariate Analysis, John Wiley and Sons, Inc., New York, 1957.Google Scholar
- S. N. Roy and J. Roy,Analysis of Variance with Univariate or Multivariate, Fixed or Mixed Classical Models, Institute of Statistics, University of North Carolina, Mimeo. Series No. 208, (1958).Google Scholar
© Institute of Statistical Mathematics 1965