On the distributions of the hotelling’ST 2-statistics
KeywordsBeta Function Frequency Function Multivariate Normal Distribution Linear Hypothesis Incomplete Beta Function
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Hotelling, H. and Frankel, I.. R., “Transformation of statistics to simplify their distribution,”Ann. Math. Slat., Vol. 9, pp. 87–96.Google Scholar
- Hotelling, H., Multivariate quality control, illustrated by the air testing of sample bombsights,Selected Techniques of Statistical Analysis, edited by Eisenhart, Hastay and Wallis, Chap. 3, McGraw-Hill, New York, 1947.Google Scholar
- Hotelling, H., “A generalizedT measure of multivariate dispersion,”abstract,Amn. Math. Slat., Vol. 18 (1947), p. 298.Google Scholar
- Hotelling, H, “A generalized T test and measure of multivariate dispersion,”Proceedings of the Second Berkely Symposium on Mathematical Statistics and Probability, edited by J. Neyman, University of California Press, 1951, pp. 23–41.Google Scholar
- Pearson, K., (editor),Tables of the Incomplete Beta Function, Biometrika Office, London, 1948.Google Scholar
© Kluwer Academic Publishers 1956