The potato — its genetic and environmental variability
- 14 Downloads
KeywordsSpecific Gravity AMERICAN Potato Journal Potato Chip Chip Color Irish Cobbler
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Akeley, Robert V., and others in Potato Investigations, Beltsville, Maryland, and State Cooperators. 1962. Thirty-second Annual Report to Cooperators.Google Scholar
- 3.Kirkpatrick, Mary E., Beatrice M. Mountjoy and Linda C. Albright. 1952. Influence of variety on yield of potatoes for cooking. J. Am. Dietetic Assoc. 28: 231–234.Google Scholar
- 4.Mercker, A. E. Testimony before the Committee of Agriculture and Forestry, United States House of Representatives, given in connection with H. R. 10186, July 30, 1962.Google Scholar
- 6.Stevenson, Frederick J. and Charles E. Cunningham. 1961. Chip color in relation to potato storage. Am. Potato J. 38: 105–113.Google Scholar
- 7.Talburt, William F. and Ora Smith. 1959. Potato processing. The Avi Publishing Company, Inc., Westport, Connecticut. pp. 224–273.Google Scholar
© Springer 1964