The main content, technical support and enforcement strategy of digital agriculture
- 35 Downloads
This paper deals with the content, purpose and significance of digital agriculture, and gives a brief introduction to digital earth, digital China and digital agriculture abroad. The main content of digital agriculture includes the construction of database, Metadata standard, monitoring system, forecasting and decision-making system, information-releasing system. The main technical supports of digital agriculture are 3S technology, Metadata management technology, fast-handling technology of remote sensing, the technology of computer wide-band network and virtual reality, intelligent agriculture machinery and field real-time information collecting technology. The advantages of implementing digital agriculture in China and the problems worthy of attention are pointed out as well.
Key Wordsdigital earth digital China digital agriculture network technology Metadata 3S technology
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Gore A (1998) The digital earth: understanding our planet in the 21st century. Los Angeles, California, http://www.digitalearth.net.cnGoogle Scholar
- 2.The First European Conference on Precision Agriculture (1997) Warwick University, U. K. 8–10Google Scholar
- 3.National Research Council (1997) Precision Agriculture in the 21st Century, Geospatial and Information Technologies in Crop Management, Washington D. C.: National Academic Press.Google Scholar
- 4.Ouyang X G, Zhang J (2001) Some thoughts on the transformation of agricultural information.Review of China A-gricultural Science and Technology, (3): 76–80Google Scholar
- 5.Xu G H (2001) Strengthen rely on innovation of science and technology to bring about more rapid advance of agriculture in western China. In: Proceedings of China Agricultural Hi-tech Forum[C]. Shanxi: Shanxi Propels Press. 15–24Google Scholar
- 6.Zhang X (2001) Strengthen international cooperation and exchange to promote China, sagricultural Hi-technology. Proceedings of China’ Agricultural Hi-tech Forum [C]. Shanxi: Shanxi Propels Press. 25–29.Google Scholar
- 7.Xu G H, Sun S (1999) Meeting to the challenge of “Digital Earth”. Digital Earth [C]. Beijing: Chinese Science Environment Press. 6–10Google Scholar
- 8.Cui W H, Li X J (1999) Science Engineering of “Digital Earth”. Digital Earth [C] Beijing: Chinese Environment Science Press 14–19Google Scholar
- 9.Cui W H, Li X J (1999) Agriculture science engineering of “Digital Earth”. Digital Earth [C]. Beijing: Chinese Environment Science Press 157–164Google Scholar