The effects of various treatments on the cut surface of seed potatoes
- 21 Downloads
KeywordsCatechol AMERICAN Potato Journal Chlorogenic Acid Seed Piece Periclinal Wall
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Artschwager, Ernest. 1927. Wound periderm formation in the potato as affected by temperature and humidity. J. Agr. Res. 35: 995–1000.Google Scholar
- 3.Haberlandt, G. 1913. Akad. der Wiss. Berlin, 318–345.Google Scholar
- 4.Hoyman, W. G. 1957. Potato seed treatment. Potato Handbook II: 13–18.Google Scholar
- 5.Johnsen, Donald Alexander. 1940. Plant microtechnique. McGraw-Hill Book Company, New York, N. Y. 523 p.Google Scholar
- 7.Politis, J. 1958. The role of chlorogenic acid in the formation of suberized membranes. Rev. Cytol. Cytophysiol. Vegetables 10: 232–233.Google Scholar
- 9.Sanford, C. B. 1954. Effect of various chemicals on the natural healings of freshly cut potato sets. Phytopathology 41: 1077–1082.Google Scholar
- 10.Shapavalov, M. and H. A. Edson. 1919. Wound-cork formation in the potato in relation to seed piece decay. Phytopathology 9: 483–496.Google Scholar
© Springer 1962