Evaluation of uracide for the control of common scab of potatoes on Long Island
- 20 Downloads
KeywordsScabies Common Scab Aluminum Iron Potato Scab Black Scurf
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Cetas, R. C. and E. D. Jones. 1962. New soil fungicides for potato scab and Rhizoctonia control. Plant Disease Reptr. 46: 601–605.Google Scholar
- 3.Cunningham, H. S. and P. H. Wessels. 1939. Controlling common scab of potato on Long Island by addition of mercury compounds to the fertilizer mixture and relation of soil reaction to the treatment. N. Y. (Geneva) Agr. Expt. Sta. Bull. 685, 20 p.Google Scholar
- 4.Fink, H. C. 1956. Vapam and P.C.N.B. soil treatments for potato scab control. Plant Disease Reptr. 40: 190–192.Google Scholar
- 5.Hooker, W. J. 1954. Pentachloronitrobenzene soil treatment for potato scab and Rhizoctonia control. Plant Disease Reptr. 38: 187–192.Google Scholar
- 6.Houghland, G. V. C. and Lillian C. Cash. 1954. Effectiveness of certain soil fungicides in the control of potato scab. Plant Disease Reptr. 38: 777–780.Google Scholar
- 7.Jones, E. D. and J. A. Crozier. 1961. Common scab of potato (Streptomyces scabies), Black scurf of potato (Rhizoctonia solani). p. 76In A. B. Groves, Chmn., Results of 1960 Fungicide-Nematocide Tests. Am. Phytopathol. Soc.Google Scholar
- 8.Potter, H. S., H. L. Warren, and W. J. Hooker. 1961. Soil fungicides for potato scab control. Mich. Agr. Expt. Sta. Quart. Bull. 43: 532–538.Google Scholar
- 10.Wessels, P. H. 1932. Soil-acidity studies with potatoes, cauliflower and other vegetables on Long Island, N. Y. (Cornell) Agr. Expt. Sta. Bull. 536. 42 p.Google Scholar
© Springer 1962