Clinical effect observation on treatment of chloasma with acupuncture
- 31 Downloads
Objective: To observe the therapeutic effect of acupuncture in the treatment of chloasma.Methods: Ninety patients were randomly divided into treatment group, and control group, with 45 cases in each group, then patients in the treatment group were classified into three types according to the syndrome differentiation and were treated with acupuncture, while patients in control group were treated with Vitamin C and Vitamin E.Results: The effective rates, in treatment group and control group were 93.3% and 73.3% respectively, and no remarkable difference was found in therapeutic effect among three syndrome-types in treatment group (P>0.05).Conclusions: Acupuncture therapy has a marked therapeutic effect in the treatment of chloasma of different syndrome types.
Key WordsPigmentaion Disorders Syndrome Differ Classification Acupuncture-Moxibustion
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- QI Jun The Classification and Treatment of Melasma, Foreign Medicine Dermatovenereology, 1996, 22: 288–291.Google Scholar
- FENG An-ji, HAI Chun-xu. Cause of Disease and Pathogenesis of Melasm. Journal of First Military Medical University, 2000, 20(2): 183–184.Google Scholar
- YI Lian-yun, RAO Han-zhen, TANG Ai-guo. Determination of the Contents of Serum Superoxide dismutase, Propylence glyool, Vitamin C and Vitamin E in the Patients with Chloasma, Journal of Clinical Dertmatology, 2000, 29(6): 332–333.Google Scholar
- LIN Xin-yu, ZHOU Guang-ping, LI Li. Preliminary Analysis of Serum Enzymology and Blood Rheology in Female patients with Chloasma. Journal of Clinical Dertmatology, 1997, (6): 359–361.Google Scholar
- ZHANG Su-jie. Study and Analysis of the Relationship Between the Ttreatment of Chloasma According to the Syndrome Differentiation of TCM and the Blood Rheology, China Journal of Basic Medicine in TCM, 1998, 4(11): 35–37.Google Scholar
- ZHANG Qi-liang, WEN Hai-quan, XIAO Rong. Preliminary Study on the Mechanism of Tetramethylpyrazine and Catechin in the Treatment of Pigmentation, Chinese Journal of Medical Aesthetics and Cosmetology, 1995, 1(1): 17–19.Google Scholar
- LI Lu, LV Wen-shang. Observation on the Levels of Serum Free Radical, Serum Lipid Peroxide and Vitamin E in patients with NIDDM, Chinese Journal of Endocrinology and Metabolism, 1990, 6(4): 215–216.Google Scholar