A note on germ plasm diversity in the world collections of safflower
- 25 Downloads
KeywordsEconomic Botany Sudan Kuwait Plant Genetic Resource Germ Plasm
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Ashri, A. 1973. Divergence and evolution in the safflower genusCarthamus L. Final Research Report, P.L. 480, U.S.D.A. 180 pp.Google Scholar
- 3.Bowman, K. O., Hutcheson, K., Odum, E. P., and Shenton, L. R. 1971. Comments on the distribution of indices of diversity.In Statistical Ecology, vol.3 (Eds. Patel, Pielou and Waters), 315–348.Google Scholar
- 4.Frankel, O. H., and Hawkes, J. G. 1975. Plant Genetic Resources: Today and Tomorrow. Cambridge Univ. Press.Google Scholar
- 5.Jain, S. K. 1975. Population structure and the effects of breeding system. Chapter 3, in O. H. Frankel and J. G. Hawkes (Ed.) Plant Genetic Resources: Today and Tomorrow.Google Scholar
- 7.Knowles, P. F. 1969. Centers of plant diversity and the conservation of germ plasm: Safflower. Econ Bot.23: 324–329.Google Scholar
- 8.Lewontin, R. C. 1972. The apportionment of human diversity. Evil. Biol.6: 381–398.Google Scholar
- 9.Marshall, D. R. and Brown, A. D. H. Optimum sampling strategies in genetic conservation.In O. H. Frankel and J. H. Hawkes (Eds.), Plant Genetic Resources: Today and Tomorrow. Cambridge Univ. Press.Google Scholar
- 10.Qualset, C. O. Distribution of disease resistance in Ethiopian barleys.In O. H. Frankel and J. G. Hawkes (Eds.), Plant Genetic Resources: Today and Tomorrow. Cambridge Univ. Press.Google Scholar
- 11.Sneath, P. H. A. and Sokal, R. R. 1973. Numerical Taxonomy. Freeman.Google Scholar
© The New York Botanical Garden 1977