Study on application of polyenzyme method to offal ofHarengula zunasi
- 41 Downloads
The new polyenzyme method for making gravy fromHarengula zunasi offal involves protein enzymolysis with flavorase after proper alkaline and neutral protease levels were established by orthogonal trials to select the best hydrolytic conditions for processing offal with alkaline and neutral protease. The conditions for the polyenzyme method were pH of 7.0, temperature of 50°C, alkaline and neutral protease concentration of 1.5% respectively, hydrolysis time of 120 min, and flavorase concentration of 2.0%, for 60 min. The new gravy-making technology yields a nutritious and delicious gravy containing 40.3% of total essential amino acids, with delicious amino acids Glu, Asp, Gly, Ala, Pro and Ser comprising 49.5%, total and amino nitrogen being respectively 1.9 and 1.1 g/100 g (amino acid nitrogen being 61.0% of total nitrogen), The polyenzyme method was used to make 14.8% protein gravy fromHarengula zunasi offal. In addition, inorganic elements, the phosphorus content is the highest.
Key wordsHarengula zunasi B offal proteinase hydrolyzed protein
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Chi, Y. S., Zheng, Y. D., Tang, L. et al., 1996. Studies on technological processing of fish fresh gravy.Chinese Condiment 5: 13–17. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- Dalian Light Industry College, South China Technology University, 1996. Food Analysis. 1st ed. Chinese Light Industry Press, Beijing, p. 75–234. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- Deng, S. G., Zhang, C. H., 1997. Application of orthogonalt trials in hydrolyzed linnaeus.Journal of Fisheries of China 21(2): 220–224. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- Deng, S. G., Zhang, C. H., 1997. Technological study on preparation of aquatic hydrolyzed animal protein by Bienzyme method.Journal of Fisheries of China 22(4): 352–356. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- Deng, S. G., Zhang, C. H., Luo, H. W. et al., 1996. The Preparation of hydrolsate ofHarengula zunasi B. Proteins.Journal of Zhanjiang Fisheries College 16(2): 58–61. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- Huang, Z. B., 1996. Fish Gravy and Hydrolyzed Protein. 1st ed. Agriculture Press, Beijing, p. 38–39. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- Wang, G. Y., Shen Z. P., Fan, W. X. et al., 2000. Table of Food Ingredient (National Representative Value). 1st ed. Demos Health Press, Beijing, 86p. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- Wu, J. C., Zhu, B. Y., 2001. Studies on manufacture and composition of low grade fish enzyme hydrolysis protein.Fisheries Science 20(4):7–10. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- Zhang, C. H., Deng, S. G., Hong, P. Z., 2000. Applied studies on rapid technology of shrimp tissues in natural sea condiment.Food And Ferment Industry 26(2): 36–39. (in Chinese)Google Scholar