Topologies and classes of continuous real functions of a real variable
- 16 Downloads
KeywordsTopological Space Doctoral Thesis Real Function Arbitrary Point Russian Mathematician
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- B. Koszela,Doctoral thesis, Lodz 1976.Google Scholar
- H. Nonas,Doctoral thesis, Lodz 1975.Google Scholar
- T. Światkowski,On the conditions of monotonicity of functions, Fund. Math., LIX (1966), 189–201.Google Scholar
- T. Światkowski,On some generalization of the notion of asymmetry of functions, Coll. Math., XVII (1967), 77–91.Google Scholar
- T. Światkowski,On some Dini theorem, (in Polish).Google Scholar
- T. Światkowski,Remarks on the Stone-Weierstrass theorem, (in Polish).Google Scholar
- W. Wilczyński,Topologies and classes of continuous real functions, Bull. Acad. Pol. Sc., XXIV, n. 10 (1976), 905–907.Google Scholar
© Springer 1977