Festuca karadagensis, a New Grass from Iraq
- 4 Downloads
A new fescue (Festuca karadagensis) has been described from Iraq. It differs from other taxa of the sect.Ovinae, especially by its big spikelets, very rough leaves and hirtulous rhachila.
KeywordsNorthern Slope Floris Czechoslovak Academy Alpine Region Mountain Ridge
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Boissier, E. (1884): Flora Orientalis 5.—Genevae et Basileae.Google Scholar
- Bor, N., L. (1968):Gramineae in Flora of Iraq 9.—Baghdad.Google Scholar
- Rechinger, K. H. (1964): Flora of Lowland Iraq—Weinheim.Google Scholar
- Saint-Yves, A. (1928): Contribution a l'étude desFestuca (subgen.Eu-Festuca) de l'Orient. —Candollea, Genève, 3: 321–466.Google Scholar
- Zohary, M. (1950): The Flora of Iraq and its Phytogeographical Subdivision.—Dep. Agr. Iraq. Bull. Baghdad, 31: 1–201.Google Scholar
© ACADEMIA, nakladatelství Československé akademie věd 1969