Screening of aU(1) ×U(1) dyon by a domain wall in a double axion model
- 21 Downloads
The screening of the electric-like charge degrees of freedom of aU(1) ×U(1) dyon by an axion-like domain wall is discussed. Depending on the combination of degenerate minima at the interior and exterior boundary of the spherical domain wall a multiplicity of “screened generated electric-likeU(1) ×U(1) charges” are generated in the region exterior to the domain wall. Such a result demonstrates how aU(1) ×U(1) dyon-domain wall configuration may generate multiplicate phenomena in the early universe from a singleU(1) ×U(1) source.
KeywordsDyon charge screening domain wall
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Aitchison I J R and Hey A J G 1982Gauge theories in particle physics (Adam Higler Ltd., Bristol)Google Scholar
- Hill C T 1983Proc. of NATO Advanced Study Inst. on Magnetic Monopoles, Oct. 14–17, 1982 Wingspread, Wisconsin (New York: Plenum Press) p. 159Google Scholar
- Kawano L 1989Ph.D. Thesis, The University of ChicagoGoogle Scholar
- Kim J E 1987Proc. of 23rd Int. Conf. on High Energy Phys., July 16–23, 1986 Berkeley, CA (Singapore: World Scientific) p. 322Google Scholar
- Wolf C 1991Acta Phys. Slovaca 41 109Google Scholar