Further investigations on the use of maleic hydrazide as a sprout inhibitor for potatoes
- 19 Downloads
KeywordsAMERICAN Potato Journal Potato Variety Seed Piece Tuber Size Marketable Yield
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Denisen, E. L. 1953. Response of Kennebec potatoes to maleic hydrazide. Proc. Amer. Soc. Hort. Sci. 62: 411–421.Google Scholar
- 3.Kennedy, E. J. and O. Smith. 1951. Response of the potato to field application of maleic hydrazide. Amer. Potato Jour. 28: 701–712.Google Scholar
- 4.——. 1953. Response of seven varieties of potatoes to foliar application of maleic hydrazide. Proc. Amer. Soc. Hort. Sc. 61: 395–403.Google Scholar
- 8.Wittwer, S. H. and D. R. Paterson. 1951. Inhibition of sprouting and reduction of storage losses in onions, potatoes, sugar beets, and vegetable root crops by spraying plants in the field with maleic hydrazide. Mich. Agr. Exp. Sta. Quart. Bull. 34: 3–8.Google Scholar
- 9.Zukel, J. W. 1950. Use of maleic hydrazide as a plant growth inhibitor. Agr. Chem. 5: 35–36.Google Scholar
© Springer 1955