Study of complexes of lanthanum with amino acids by titration calorimeter
- 49 Downloads
The stability constants and thermodynamic functions for complexes of lanthanum with eight kind of amino acids according to 1∶1 and 1∶2 in proportion have been determined by titration calorimeter at 298.15 K. The enthalpy change makes a predominant contribution to the stability of these complexes. The ring in amino acid associated with lanthanum ion helps to enhance the stability of complexes. Steric effects between rings in complexes leads to that the equilibrium constants of reaction of the complexes (1∶2) is much less than that of the complexes (1∶1).
Key wordstitration calorimeter rare earth amino acid complexes steric effects
CLC numberO 642.3
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Jin Tian-zhu, Yang Chang-qing, Yang Qing-chuan,et al. Studies on Rare Earth Complexes of Amino Acids (1)-Synthesis and Crystal Structure of Triglycinato-diaquo-praseodyminum Chlorides.Chem J Chinese Universities, 1989,10(2): 118(Ch).Google Scholar
- Den Nu-wen, Wu Ji-gui, Zhu Yuan-chen. Studies on Binary and Ternary Complex of Alanine with Rare Earth Ions by pH Potentiometric Method.Chem J Chinese Universities, 1991,7: 853(Ch).Google Scholar
- Zhang Ya-fei, Niu chun-ji, Ni Jia-zuan. Thermodynamic Property of Complexes of Rare Earth with L-threonine.J Chinese Rare Earth Society, 1992,10(3): 207(Ch).Google Scholar
- Huang Ying-jun, Wang Chun-xing, Qu Song-sheng,et al. Development of a Titration Calorimeter.J Wuhan Univ (Nat Sci Ed), 1994,40(6): 76(Ch).Google Scholar
- Huang Xi-rong, Jiang Ben-gao, Yin Jing-zhi,et al. Thermodynamics Properties of Rare Earth(III)-crownether Coordination Reactions(II).ACTA Chimica sinica, 1991,49: 359(Ch).Google Scholar
- Dean J A.Lange's Handbook of Chemistry. Translated by Shang Fang-jiu,et al. Beijing: Science Press, 1991. 2(Ch).Google Scholar
- Philip M, Peerzada M P, Joshi J D. Formation Constants of Lanthanide Complexes with Some Amino Acids.J Indian Chem Soc, 1987,64: 436.Google Scholar
- Sekhon B S, Chopra S L. Stability Constants of Lanthanum(III) Complexes with Threonine and Hydroxyproline.Ann Chim, 1975,10: 21.Google Scholar
- Su Qian.Rare Earth Chemistry. Zhengzhou: Henan Science Press, 1993. 125(Ch).Google Scholar