On the boundary conditions of place for finite elasticity
- 19 Downloads
The paper suggests a reformulation of the mathematical concept of “boundary value problem” for the equation of elastic equilibrium.
KeywordsMonotone Operator Rigid Motion Internal Energy Elastic Equilibrium Finite Elasticity
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Knops R. J. and L. E. Payne,Uniqueness Theorems in Linear Elasticity, Springer Tracts in Natural Philosophy, 1971.Google Scholar
- John F.,Remark on the non-linear theory of elasticity, Seminari dell’Istituto Nazionale di Alta Matematica, 1962–1963, pp. 474–482.Google Scholar
- Green A. E. and J. E. Adkins,Large Elastic Deformations and Non-linear Continuum Mechanics, Oxford, Clarendon Press, 1966.Google Scholar
- Vainberg M. M.,Variational Methods and the Method of Monotone Operators, Nauka, Moscow, 1972.Google Scholar
- Mazilu P. and S. F. Sburlan,Functional Methods in the Solving of the Equations of Elasticity, (in press) Publishing House of the Academy, Bucharest.Google Scholar
© Springer 1976