Feedback stabilization for distributed parameter systems of parabolic type, III
- 35 Downloads
The stabilization problem for unstable distributed parameter systems of parabolic type is studied by means of feedback controls; interior and boundary, outputs and boundary inputs. The existence and the uniqueness of genuine solutions of the control system are proven. Exponential stabilizability for the control system is obtained under suitable conditions on the sensors and the controllers. A related problem is also discussed.
KeywordsExponential Stabilizability Parabolic Type Homogeneous Boundary Condition Feedback Control System Distribute Parameter System
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Fujii N.,A private communication.Google Scholar
- Ito S.,Fundamental solutions of parabolic differential equations and boundary value problems. Japan J. Math.,27 (1957), 55–102.Google Scholar
- Ito S.,Partial Differential Equations, Tokyo: Baifukan 1966. (In Japanese).Google Scholar
- Krein S. G.,Linear Differential Equations in Banach Space, Providence: American Mathematical Society 1971.Google Scholar
- Lions J. L., Magenes E.,Nonhomogeneous Boundary Value Problems and Applications, I, New York: Springer-Verlag 1971.Google Scholar
- Nambu, T., ……, II, Arch. Rational Mech. Anal., in press.Google Scholar