Triple differential cross sections for ionization of hydrogen atoms by positrons in a Schwinger variational calculation
Schwinger variational principle has been used to calculate triple differential cross-sections for ionization of hydrogen atoms by positrons at intermediate and high energies for Ehrhardt type asymmetric geometry. The results agree in general with the calculations of Brauneret al  and with the second Born calculation.
KeywordsCross section collision ionization peak scattering
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- F W Byron, C J Joachain and B Piraux,J. Phys. B13, L673 (1980)Google Scholar
- E P Curran, C J T Whelan and H R J Walters,J. Phys. B24, L19 (1991)Google Scholar
- S Jones, D H Madison, A Franz and P L Altic,Phys. Rev. A48, R22 (1993)Google Scholar
- H Ehrhardt, Private communication (1991)Google Scholar
- A Schwab,Nucl. Instrum. Methods Phys. Res. B56–57, 586 (1991)Google Scholar
- D Fromme, G Kruse, W Raith and G Sinapius,J. Phys. B21, L261 (1988)Google Scholar
- C J Joachain,Quantum collision theory, (North Holland, New York, 1973) p. 413Google Scholar