Phenomenology of S and P pion-pion partial wave amplitudes
- 19 Downloads
A scheme of parametrization ofππ S andP partial wave amplitudes is proposed. Analytic, crossing and unitarity properties are rigorously satisfied. The analyticity property is made explicit by the use of a conformally mapped variable. Our expressions fit excellently with both phase shift and inelastic curves for centre of mass energy up to 1·4 GeV.
KeywordsS andP partial waves crossing unitarity analyticity conformally mapped variable
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Basdevant J L, Froggatt C D and Petersen J L 1973 Preprint NORDITA, SeptemberGoogle Scholar
- Ciulli S 1972 Lectures given at the International Institute for Theoretical Physics, KaiserslauternGoogle Scholar
- Cutkosky R E 1972 Carnegie-Mellon Internal report CAR-882-26Google Scholar
- Cutkosky R E 1973 Remarks inPartial wave phenomenology (to be published)Google Scholar
- Martin A 1967Nuovo Cimento 47A 205Google Scholar
- Martin A 1969Scattering theory: Unitarity, Analyticity and Crossing Springer TractsGoogle Scholar
- Morgan D 1972,Proceedings of the Seventh Finish Summer School in Physics Google Scholar
- Pisut J 1970Springer tracts in modern physics 55 43Google Scholar