Two-potential formula continued off-the-energy-shell
- 24 Downloads
We derive an off-energy-shell generalization of the two-potential formula by using a coordinate-space approach and apply the formalism to construct algorithms for studying spatial behaviour of the fully off-shellT matrix. We also suggest some future applications of the proposed theory.
KeywordsNuclear reactions scattering theory off-shell two-potential formula interpolating equations forT matrix
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Bajzer Z 1974Nuovo Cimento A22 300Google Scholar
- Calogero F 1967Mathematics in science and engineering (New York: Academic Press) Vol. 35Google Scholar
- Faddeev L D 1961Sov. Phys. JETP (Transl.Zh. Eksp. Theor. Fiz)Google Scholar
- Feshbach H and Kerman A K 1967Comments Nucl. Part. Phys. 4 132Google Scholar
- Tandy P C and McCarthy I E 1972 inFew particle problems in the nuclear interaction, Proc. Int. Conf., (eds) I Slaus, S A Moszkowski, R P Haddock and W T H van Oers (Amsterdam: North Holland) p. 90Google Scholar