Regge relation and geometrization of fundamental constant
- 21 Downloads
We show that the Regge relation between angular momentum and mass is due to curved space time description of basic interactions. We try to understand the geometrization ofh ande in the light of the relation.
KeywordsRegge relation Planck constant geometrization
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Biswas S 1990Geometric colour dielectric model and NS anomally (submitted for publication toPramana — J. Phys.)Google Scholar
- Brosche P 1980 inCosmology and gravitation, spin, torsion, rotation and supergravity, (eds) P G Bergmann and V D Sabbata (New York: Plenum Press)Google Scholar
- Hojman S 1975Electromagnetic and gravitational interactions of a relativistic top Ph.D. Thesis, Princeton UniversityGoogle Scholar
- Hojman S and Hojman R 1976Spinning test particles in a Kerr Newman, Preprint.Int. Centre Theor. Phys., ICTP 76/140Google Scholar
- Hojman S and Regge T 1976Spinning top in external field in Studies in Math. Phys., (eds) E H Lieb, B Simon and A S Weight (Princeton: Univ. Press) p. 195Google Scholar
- Misner C W, Thorne K S and Wheeler J A 1973 inGravitation, (San Fransisco: Freeman) p. 1190Google Scholar
- Sabbata V D and Sivaram C 1988Nuovo Cimento A100 919Google Scholar
- Sivaram C 1984In Relativistic astrophysics and cosmology, (eds) V D Sabbata and T Karade (Singapore: World Scientific) p. 228Google Scholar
- Weinberg S 1983bCharges from extra dimension UTTG - 4-83 (University of Texas preprint)Google Scholar