Some puzzles in the results of ultrasonic attenuation in superconductors
- 19 Downloads
Two aspects of ultrasonic attenuation in superconductors are examined: (i) electron drag on dislocations and (ii) anomalous results in energy gap measurements. None of these features is physically understandable at present.
KeywordsUltrasonic attenuation superconductors electron drag energy gap measurements dislocations
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Basu B K 1970Nucl. Phys. Solid State Phys. Symp. Madurai, India Vol III 5Google Scholar
- Mason W P 1966bPhysical acoustics (ed) W P Mason (New York: Academic Press) Vol IVA Chap. 8Google Scholar
- Pippard A B 1955Philos. Mag. 46 1104Google Scholar
- Rayne J A and Jones C K 1970Physical acoustics (eds) W P Mason and R N Thurston (New York: Academic Press) Vol VII Chap 3Google Scholar
- Suenaga M and Galligan J M 1972Physical acoustics (eds) W P Mason and R N Thurston (New York: Academic Press) Vol IX Chap. 1Google Scholar