Electrical resistivity studies of certain quasi one-dimensional organic systems at high pressures and low temperatures
- 21 Downloads
We report the electrical resistivity studies of six quasi one-dimensional organic systems under high pressures up to 8 GPa and temperatures down to 77K. The room temperature resistivity of these complexes lies in the wide range from 108 ohm cm to 0.05 ohm cm, but they have common features under high pressures. The possible interpretations of these behaviours have also been discussed.
KeywordsElectrical resistivity quasi one-dimensional conductors organic system high pressures low temperatures
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- André J J Bieber A and Gautier F 1976Ann. Phys. 10 145Google Scholar
- Bandyopadhyay A K 1981 Electrical resistivity studies of certain quasi one-dimensional materials at high pressure and low temperatures. Ph. D. Thesis, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, (India) (Unpublished)Google Scholar
- Bandyopadhyay A K, Chatterjee S and Subramanyam S V 1979Proc. Nucl. Phys. Solid State Phys. C22 248Google Scholar
- Bandyopadhyay A K, Chatterjee S and Subramanyam S V 1981Chem. Scr. 17 47Google Scholar
- Bandyopadhyay A K, Chatterjee S, Subramanyam S V, Bulka B R 1980 aJ. Phys. C13 L803Google Scholar
- Etemad S and Ehenfreund E 1972AIP Conf. Proc. 10 1499Google Scholar
- Hemamalini N S, Bandyopadhyay A K and Subramanyam S V 1981Proc. Nucl. Phys. Solid State Phys. C24 489Google Scholar
- Holczer K, Mihaly, G, Pinter K, Janossy A, Gruner G and Kertesz M 1977Organic conductors and semiconductors ed. L Pal (Berlin: Springer Verlag)Google Scholar
- Jeromé D, Mazaud A, Ribault M and Bechgaard K 1980J. Phys. Lett. 41 L98Google Scholar
- Schegolev I F 1972Phys. Status Solidi Q12 9Google Scholar