1/f noise and resistivity of spin glasses
- 16 Downloads
Electrical resistivityρ(T) of spin glasses within the framework of Mookerjee and Chowdhury’s percolation model where there is a distribution of relaxation times (drt) is calculated.ρ(T) thus calculated is in better qualitative agreement with experimental results than that in the single relaxation time model.
KeywordsElectrical resistivity spin glasses percolation model
PACS No.75·40-s 72·15-v
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Anderson P W 1978 inIll condensed matter (eds) R Balian, R Maynard and G Toulouse (North Holland)Google Scholar
- Chowdhury D 1983 Ph.D. Thesis, IIT, KanpurGoogle Scholar
- Chowdhury D and Mookerjee A 1983aJ. Phys. F13 L19Google Scholar
- Chowdhury D and Mookerjee A 1984Phys. Lett. A (in press)Google Scholar
- Hertz J A 1983bnordita preprint, (see alsoPhys. Rev. Lett. 51 1880)Google Scholar
- Mydosh 1983 inProc. Heidelberg colloq. on spin glasses (Berlin: Springer Verlag)Google Scholar
- Tholence J L and Tournier R 1974J. Phys. 35 C4–229Google Scholar
- Wohlfarth E P 1977Physica B86–88 852Google Scholar