Charge storage and relaxation process of polymer film by thermally stimulated discharge current technique
- 33 Downloads
Charge storage and relaxation process of the polymide film electret were investigated using the thermally stimulated discharge current technique. Homo- and heterocharges were mainly observed up to and above the polarization temperature.
KeywordsElectret thermally stimulated discharge current homocharge heterocharge residual polarization relaxation process polarization temperature conductivity
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Baricova M E and Koikov S N 1979Physica (USSR) 1 74Google Scholar
- Baricova M E, Koikov S N, Rimsha B P 1982 Vichokomolecule. Soedin. Karodki. Shabshenia.B24 11 858 (USSR)Google Scholar
- Sessler G M 1980Topics in applied physics (Berlin, Heidelberg, New York: Springer-Verlag) Vol. 33Google Scholar
- Tekniceskue Yslovia 6-05-1491-1972 (USSR)Google Scholar
- Van Turnhout J 1975Thermally stimulated discharge of polymer electret (Amsterdam: Elsevier)Google Scholar