Effects of Debye shielding in the electron broadening calculations
- 23 Downloads
The impact broadening by charged electron gas is calculated. A proper account of the Debye screening has been taken as also the curvilinearity of the perturber’s trajectories. The results have been given in the form of graphs for a ready comparison with earlier results.
KeywordsElectron broadening Debye shielding
PACS Nos31.30 52.90
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Baranger M 1962 inAtomic and molecular processes (ed.) D R Bates (New York: Academic Press) Sec. 13Google Scholar
- Dimitrijevic M S 1984J. Phys. B: Atom. Molec. Phys. 17 L283Google Scholar
- Grabowski B and Dimitrijevic M S 1986Contrib. papers of the 13th SPIG, Sibenik, p. 299Google Scholar
- Sobelman I I, Vainshtein L A and Yukov E A 1981Excitation of atoms and broadening of spectral lines (New York: Springer Verlag)Google Scholar
- Traving G 1960Uber die Theorie der Druckverbreiterung von Spektrallinien (Karlsruhe: Verlag)Google Scholar
- Vallee O, Ranson P and Chapelle J 1976J. Phys. B: Atom Molec. Phys. 9 L289Google Scholar