Rubbing therapy with ointment for patella strain in 42 cases
Objective: The clinical effects of rubbing therapy with ointment in treating patella strain were obserbed.Method: Forty-two cases of patella strain were treated by local rubbing with ointment and the changes of the clinical symptoms were observed.Results: After 3 courses of treatment, the total effective rate was 95.2%.Conclusion: It is indicated that rubbing therapy with ointment has good effects in the treatment of patella strain.
Key WordsTuina Massage External Applications (TCD) Wounds and Injuries Patella
- 1.CHEN Ming. Mechanism of Pain of Patella Malacopathia and its Clinical Treatment Methods. Journal of Orthopedics of TCM, 2001, 13(7): 55–56.Google Scholar
- CHEN Gui-yan, XUE Sai-qin. Up-to-date Diagnostic Standards for Discases. Beijing: Xueyuan Publishing House, 1991: 741–742.Google Scholar
- LIU Bao-cheng, YU Xiu-lan. Clinical Research on Warm Needling for Patella Malacopathia. Journal of clinical Acupuncture and Moxibustion, 2001, 17(1): 45–46.Google Scholar
- LI Xuan, Diagnostic and Treatment Secrets in Traumatology and Orthopedics. Shanxi: Shanxi Scientific and Technical Press, 2001, 336–339.Google Scholar
- NIU Shu-ping. Chinese Herbal Tuina Therapy. Anhui: Anhui Scientific and Technical Press, 1998: 39–41.Google Scholar