Some properties of almostS-continuous functions
- 31 Downloads
Noiri et al. in  introduced and investigated the notion of almosts-continuous functions. The object of this paper is to investigate some more properties of this type of functions.
(1991) AMS Mathematics Subject Classification54C08
Key words and phrasessemi-open semi-regular α-open clopen almosts-continuous almosts-closed graphs
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Abd El-Monsef M. E., Mahmoud R. A., Nasef A. A.,Strongly semi-continuous functions, Arab J. Phys. Math. (to appear).Google Scholar
- Cameron D. E., Woods G.,s-continuous and s-open mappings, (preprint).Google Scholar
- Crossley S. G., Hildebrand S. K.,Semi-closure, Texas J. Sci.22 (1971), 99–112.Google Scholar
- Di Maio G., Noiri T.,Weak and strong forms of irresolute functions, Third National Conference on Topology (Italian) (Trieste, 1986) Suppl. Rend. Circ. Mat. Palermo18 (1988), 255–273.Google Scholar
- Dontchev J., Ganster M., Reilly I.,More on almost s-continuity (preprint).Google Scholar
- Jafari S., Noiri T.,Decompositions of s-continuity, Far East J. Math. Sci. Special Volume (1997), Part II, 253–256.Google Scholar
- Jain R. C.,The Role of Regularly Open Sets in General Topology, Ph. D. Thesis, Meerut Univ. Institute of Advanced Studies, 1980.Google Scholar
- Levine, N.,Semi-open sets and semi-continuity in topological spaces, Amer. Math. Monthly70 (1963), 34–41.Google Scholar
- Veličko N. V.,H-closed topological spaces, Amer. Math. Soc. Transl. (2)78 (1968), 103–118.Google Scholar
© Springer 1999