Petro-geochemical study of Mt. Namjagbarwa region, Tibet, China
- 28 Downloads
The rock types and mineral compositions of the Mt. Namjagbarwa region have been studied. Petro-chemical analyses and calculations show that there are two types of metamorphic rock: ortho-and para-rocks in this region with the former being dominant. The results of trace element and REE analyses indicate that the original rocks are of multiple source with the continental tholeiites as the main source.
KeywordsRock Type Metamorphic Rock Igneous Rock Original Rock Quartz Schist
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Liu Tongsheng, Mountain Research, 2, 3(1984), 129–133.Google Scholar
- Cheng Yuqi et al., “Some Problems Concerning Metamorphic Rocks and Research Methods”, China Industry Publishing House, Beijing, 1963, 154–155.Google Scholar
- Zhang Zhengen, Geology and Exploration, 3(1985), 10–14.Google Scholar
- V. M. Goldschmidt, “Geochemistry”, Chinese version (1959), 275.Google Scholar
- E. Aleksiev, REE Geochemistry, 1974 (in Russian), Izd. Akad. Hauk, SSSR, 9–15.Google Scholar
- K. H. Wedepohl, Handbook of Geochemistry, Vol. II/2, Springer-Verlay, 1970, 57–71.Google Scholar
- Yu. A. Balashov, Geokhimiya, 11(1972), 1358–1370.Google Scholar
- Tu Guangzhi, et al., “Geochemistry”, Shanghai Science and Technology Press, 1984, 250–254.Google Scholar