Regularity of discs attached to a submanifold ofC n
- 25 Downloads
Letp be an analytic disc attached to a generating CR-submanifoldM of C n . It is proved that some recently introduced conditions onp andM which imply that the family of all smallC α holomorphic perturbations ofp alongM is a Banach submanifold of (Aα(D))n are equivalent. These conditions are given in terms of the partial indices of the discp attached toM and “holomorphic sections” of the conormal bundle ofM along p(∂D). Also, a sufficient geometric conditionon p andM is given so that the family of all smallC α holomorphic perturbationsof p alongM, fixed at some boundary point, is a Banach submanifold of (A α (D))n.
KeywordsVector Function Matrix Function Closed Curve Holomorphic Section Common Zero
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- F. Forstnerič,Analytic discs with boundaries in a maximal real submanifolds of C 2, Ann. Inst. Fourier37 (1987), 1–44.Google Scholar
- Y.-G. Oh,The Fredholm-regularity and realization of the Riemann—Hilbert problem and application to the perturbation theory of analytic discs, preprint.Google Scholar
- S. Trapani,Defect and evaluations, preprint.Google Scholar
- J-M. Trépreau,On the global Bishop equation, preprint.Google Scholar
- A. E. Tumanov,Extension of CR-functions into a wedge from a manifold of finite type (Russian), Mat. Sbornik136 (1988), 128–139; English transi.: Math. USSR Sbornik64 (1989), 129–140.Google Scholar
- N. P. Vekua,Systems of Singular Integral Equations, Nordhoff, Groningen, 1967.Google Scholar
- N. P. Vekua,Systems of Singular Integral Equations, 2nd edition (Russian), Nauka, Moscow, 1970.Google Scholar