Structure activity studies on the phenolic substrates in microsomal hydroxylation
Quantitative structure-activity relationships have been developed for three series of phenolic substrates viz. phenols, hydroxyindoles and tyramines in microsomal hydroxylation. The Fujita-Ban group contributions of various substituents have been calculated. Mono-, bi-and tri-substituted phenols have been investigated in the light of the linear free energy related model also.
KeywordsQuantitative structure-activity relationships Fujita-Ban group contributions Hansch analysis phenolic substrates microsomal hydroxylation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Gupta S P and Singh P 1978Indian J. Chem. B16 709Google Scholar
- Hammett L P 1940Physical organic chemistry (New York: McGraw-Hill)Google Scholar
- Kubinyi H 1977Arzneim. Forsch. 27 750Google Scholar
- Martin Y C 1978Quantitative drug design, Medicinal Research Series (New York: Marcel Dekker) Vol. 8Google Scholar
- Williams R I 1964Biochemistry of phenolic compounds ed. J B Harborne (London: Academic Press)Google Scholar