Effects of biodegradation on crude oils from Karamay Oilfield
- 41 Downloads
Studies of biological marker compounds in five oil samples from a profile where normal crude oil, low condensate oil and heavy oil are produced in the Karamay Oilfield have been carried out with great emphasis on the biodegradation-resisting capability of 13, 17 secosteranes. 8, 14 secohopanes, gammacerane and carotanes. Based on these studies, a sequence of biodegradation-resisting intensities has been established for saturated hydrocarbon biomarkers in crude oils from the Karamay Oilfield.
KeywordsIsoprenoids Junggar Basin Mass Chromatogram Gammacerane Regular Steranes
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Yang Bin and Hou Hongyi,Petroleum Geology, 3, 1(1979), 46–64(in Chinese).Google Scholar
- Puroskuleyakov, V. A.,Chemistry of Petroleum and Natural Gas, Hydrocarbon Processing Industry Publishing House, USSR, 1985, 108 (in Russian).Google Scholar
- Jiang Zhusheng, Organic Geochemistry and Terrestrial Oil Generation, Petroleum Industry Publlishing House, Beijing, 1984, 72–82 (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- Aquino Neto, F. R. et al., Advances in Organic Geochemistry, 1981, 659–667.Google Scholar
- Jiang Zhusheng,Petroleum and Natural Gas Geology, 4, 2(1983), 151–158 (in Chinese).Google Scholar