A new tunable 1 ps laser source applied to time-resolved absorption spectroscopy of dye solutions
- 15 Downloads
An original laser technique producing high power, tunable, 1 ps pulses starting from a single standard nanosecond laser is described. Time resolved absorption spectra of dye solutions are shown as an example of application.
KeywordsTime-resolved absorption spectroscopy ultrashort light pulses 1 ps laser source tunable laser source
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Fleming G R 1986 inChemical applications of ultrafast spectroscopy (Oxford: University Press)Google Scholar
- Hung N D, Meyer Y H and Martin M M 1989VI Int. Symp. on Ulrafast Phenomena in Spectroscopy (Oxford: University Press)Google Scholar
- Martin M M, Breheret E and Meyer Y H 1985Opt. Commun. 60 64Google Scholar
- Martin M M, Plaza P, Hung N D and Meyer Y H 1990Springer series in chemical physics, 53 (Ultrafast Phenomena VII) (eds) C B Harris, G A Mourou and A H Zewail (Berlin: Springer-Verlag)Google Scholar
- Meyer Y H, Martin M M, Breheret E and Benoist D’Azy O 1986Springer series in chemical physics, 46 (Ultrafast Phenomena V) (eds) G R Fleming and A E Siegman (Berlin: Springer-Verlag)Google Scholar