Studies on biological characteristics of ginkgo hairy root culture
- 45 Downloads
The comparative studies on properties of growth and cultivated conditions of seven transformed ginkgo hairy root clones were reported. Different clones display various phenotypes characterized by growth rate. The results show that the suitable inoculum is benefical to the growth of ginkgo hairy root. NH4 +/NO3 −, pH, sucrose, and inositol have important effects on the growth of ginkgo hairy root.
Key wordshairy root Ginkgo biloba L organ culture
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Jeon M H, Sung S H, Huh H,et al. Ginkgolide B production in cultured cells derived fromGinkgo biloba L leaves[J].Plant Cell Report, 1995,14: 501.Google Scholar
- Balz J P. 97International Ginkgo Semina[M]. Beijing: China, 1997, 113–117.Google Scholar
- Mano Y, Nabeshima S, Matsul C,et al. Production of tropane alkaloids by hairy root culture of Scoploia japonica[J].Agric Biol Chem, 1986,50(11): 2715–2722Google Scholar
- He yuke. Divergence of Ri T-DNA transformats of cabbge[J].Act Bot Bor-Occ Sinica, 1990,10(1): 61–66.Google Scholar
- Cai Guoqing, Li Guozhen, Ye hechun. Hairy root culture ofArtemisia annua L by Ri plasmid transformation and biosynthesis of artemisinin[J].Chinese Journal of Biotechnology, 1995,11(4): 315–320 (Ch).Google Scholar