Design and construction of the current conveyor-based current mode low-pass filter
- 76 Downloads
According to the structures and characteristics of the current conveyor circuits, a non-inverting current integrator, an inverting current integrator and a multi-output follower circuits have been constructed. Applying inter-reciprocity network theorem, a method was developed to implement the transform fromRLC filter prototype circuits into active-RC filter circuits, and finally into current mode filter based on current conveyor. The transfer functions and component sensitivities are common among them. It is effective in the processing of current mode analog signal, which is easy to implement.
Key wordselliptic LPF RLC prototype active-RC inter-reciprocity network adjoint circuits current conveyor
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Wu Jie, Qiu Guan-yuan. Analog integrated filter: history, method and implementation[J].Circuit and System Transaction, 1996,1(2):46–50.Google Scholar
- Toumazou C, Lidgey F J, Haigh D G.Analogue IC Design: the Current Mode Approach[M]. London: Peter Peregrinus, 1990.Google Scholar
- Toumazou C, Lidgey F J, Haigh D G,et al. A novel class AB current amplifier, design and application.Proceedings of the European Conference on Circuit [M]. Brighton: University of Sussex, 1998. 315–318.Google Scholar
- William B.Design Manual of Electronic Filters[M]. Beijing: Publishing House of Electronic Industry, 1986. 358–436(Ch).Google Scholar
- Director S W, Rohrer R A. The generalized adjoint network and network sensitivities[J].IEEE Transactions on Circuits and System, 1969,16:318–323.Google Scholar
- Gregorian R, Temes G C.Analog MOS Integrated Circuits for Signal Processing[M]. New York: John Wiley & Son, 1986. 298–339.Google Scholar