Synthesis and physicochemical studies on Ni(II) complex of 2-hydroxy-acetophenonethiosemicarbazone and its square-planar adducts with nitrogen donors
- 10 Downloads
NiL2X2 complex and its adducts of the type NiL (base), where L is a 2-hydroxy-acetophenonethiosemicarbazone, X=C1 and base (ammonia, pyridine, aniline,o-, m-, p-toluidine and water) have been synthesized and characterised by analysis, magnetic moments, electronic and infrared spectra.
KeywordsNi(II) adducts Ni(II) complexes 2-hydroxy-acetophenonethiosemicarbazone
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Ablov A V and Gerbeleu N V 1965Russ. J. Inorg. Chem. 10 624Google Scholar
- Campbell M J M and Grazekowiak 1967J. Chem. Soc. (A) p. 396Google Scholar
- Drago R S 1968Physical methods in inorganic chemistry (New York; Reinhold) p. 179Google Scholar
- Geary W J 1971Co-ord. Chem. Rev. 7 82Google Scholar
- Konig B 1971Structure and bonding (Berlin and New York; Springer-Verlag)Google Scholar
- Lever A B P 1968Inorganic electronic spectroscopy (London: Elsevier) p. 323Google Scholar
- Patel M C, Shah J R, and Patel R P 1973J. Indian Chem. Soc. 50 560Google Scholar
- Poddar S N and Saha Nityananda 1975J. Indian Chem. Soc. 52 57Google Scholar
- Patel S P, Shah J R and Patel R P 1979J. for pra. Chemie (communicated)Google Scholar
- Vogel A I 1958Elementary practical organic chemistry Part IIIQuantitative organic analysis Longman (London: Green and Co.) p. 660Google Scholar