Properties of nano SiO2 modified PVF adhesive
- 117 Downloads
Some properties of nano SiO2 modified PVF adhesive were studied. The experimental results show that nano SiO2 can improve the properties of PVF adhesive very well. Meanwhile the modification mechanism of nano SiO2 to PVF adhesive and the applications of this adhesive in paper-plastic composite, concrete and fire-proof paint were discussed by using IR and XRD determination.
Key wordsnano SiO2 PVF adhesive modifing mechanism
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.T X Ma. J. Study on the Modification of PVF with TDI.J. Technology on Adhesive and Sealing, 1997,9(3):9–11Google Scholar
- 2.S Q Huang. Study on Modified of PVF Adhesive and Its Properties.J. China Adhesive, 1994,3(6):22–25Google Scholar
- 3.B Ke, Z J Huang, M X Zuo. Application of Nanon SiO2 in Coatings.J. Paint and Coatings Industry, 1998,20(12):29–30Google Scholar
- 4.J C Liu. Application of Nanometer Size SiO2.J. New Chemical Materials, 1998,21(7):3–6Google Scholar
- 5.G C Xu, H L Xing, F F Min. Application of Nanon SiO2 in UV Curing Coatings.J. Paint and Coatings Industry, 1999,6(7):3–5Google Scholar